- Using a very small amount of toothpaste (the size of a pea), brush your teeth for 2 to 3 minutes. Also, be sure to brush your tongue, cheeks, and roof of your mouth as well. The cleaning of these areas is vital.
- Spit out excess toothpaste but DO NOT rinse with water.
- Floss between all teeth as directed.
- Cleaning the Tongue: Using brush or tongue scraper, clean the top surface of the tongue as far back as possible. Gently repeat this action 5 times.
- Using 1/2 to 1 capful of mouthrinse, vigorously swish for at least 2 minutes.
- Spit out excess but DO NOT rinse with any liquid.
- Refrain from rinsing, eating or drinking for 30 minutes.
NOTE: Mouthwash with Chlorine Dioxide actually takes mouth odors away and therefore does not require alcohol or strong flavorings to try to mask odors. It has a mild and refreshing flavor and is completely non-toxic and safe to use.
If there are any additional questions, please feel free to call. Dr. Benjamin S. Fiss, D.D.S. (312) 951-5230Read More